More Green Tips From Aaron
- If we drive to the school bus stop, I ask my parents to turn the car off while we wait.
- If my family is at the mall without a tote bag, we use the same bag from the first store at the rest of the stores we visit.
- My family reuses envelopes we get in the mail to bring notes or money to school.
- When I’m not at home and have an empty can or bottle, I look for a recycling bin. I bring containers home to recycle if I don’t find a bin.
- I wear my pajamas for a few nights before I put them in the laundry hamper.
- When I have drinking water or ice left over, I use it to water a plant.
- I keep the cold air in the refrigerator by taking my food out quickly.